On Progress, Goggle V: GoggleTANK

Some of my friend keep pushing me to finish the Goggle V Robot. I'm working slower this week because the holiday. :D

Sorry guys to keep you waiting. This is my progress.
























It will be available (maybe) on next week. :)

5 comment(s):

  1. ZRP PAPERCRAFT said...:

    When It's Finish....Im Waiting....

  1. Unknown said...:

    Hello sir,
    May I exchange links with your blog?
    My site is: http://www.papercraftsquare.com
    ============================
    site:http://www.papercraftsquare.com
    About 51,500 results (0.16 seconds)
    ==============================
    my email is:papercraftsquare[a]gmail.com
    [a]=@
    have a good day!
    papercraft

  1. JR said...:

    will never be finished, unfortunately :(

  1. Anonimo said...:

    Oh man... its 2018 and unfortunately this project still unfinished... :(

Post a Comment

 
Ichinogami Paper Base © 2010 | Designed by Trucks, in collaboration with MW3, Broadway Tickets, and Distubed Tour